what it's worth

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Safrin
"Well hello to you too, sugar." Safrin's voice is as easy as a lazy summer afternoon, shining upon the cobwebs and dark places that Ronin's thoughts have lately lingered. She appears the way a sigh might, building in the back of your throat and then suddenly upon your lips: snow and starlight gives way to lace and life, wrapped up in Safrin's familiar shape.

"Maeve mentioned the rumour of there being one in Stormbreak." Safrin agrees with a slight nod. "I'm afraid I won't be of much help when it comes to that...After the last war, we were placed within the barrier in the Hollowed Grounds...what happened here during that time I have no memory of. Cian might have, but..." Well, we all know what happened to Cian. 'If you are worried about the ascended, why not simply tell them that they are not welcome here? You seem to have left that out when negotiating a truce between Stormbreak and the Hollowed Grounds, but they have made it quite clear, deadly clear in fact, who was and wasn't allowed within their borders..."
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
what it's worth - by Ronin - 05-14-2022, 12:11 PM
RE: what it's worth - by Safrin - 05-15-2022, 04:29 PM
RE: what it's worth - by Ronin - 05-15-2022, 05:01 PM
RE: what it's worth - by Safrin - 05-15-2022, 05:05 PM
RE: what it's worth - by Ronin - 05-15-2022, 05:14 PM
RE: what it's worth - by Safrin - 05-15-2022, 05:21 PM