{SE} do we have to?
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Maeve can't even fight the smile that finds its way to her lips, settling prettily there as she regards the girl, feeling a bubbling well of affection in her chest. The same one that forms whenever one of her Halenani girls gets excited over something like a new dress. The Nightshade introduces herself smoothly, hand extended to the young girl, waiting for her to introduce herself properly. The curtsey is unexpected, but the kiss to her knuckles even more so. She can't help the wisp of a laugh that slips past her lips.

"Kaliesin?" Her brow arches and it suddenly clicks. The eyes and the hair. A perfect mix of Remi and Hotaru. Devastating. "Oh. No wonder you seem so familiar. I'm good friends with your father." And had once slept with both of her parents, but she doesn't need to know that bit of information. "No need for such formalities. I have no objections to you moving here. Though, I should say that the Greatwood is likely much safer with your father there." She doesn't mean this in a harsh way. There isn't any malice in her voice. Merely a simple statement. "I was even going to move there myself at one point, but that was before Safrin appointed me queen."
And I was catching my breath
Staring out an open window
catching my death

Messages In This Thread
{SE} do we have to? - by Maeve - 05-12-2022, 12:19 AM
RE: {SE} do we have to? - by Flora - 05-16-2022, 03:18 AM
RE: {SE} do we have to? - by Maeve - 05-16-2022, 02:56 PM
RE: {SE} do we have to? - by Flora - 05-16-2022, 07:34 PM
RE: {SE} do we have to? - by Maeve - 05-16-2022, 11:12 PM
RE: {SE} do we have to? - by Flora - 05-17-2022, 03:54 PM
RE: {SE} do we have to? - by Maeve - 05-17-2022, 04:30 PM
RE: {SE} do we have to? - by Flora - 06-02-2022, 09:26 PM