and they all lived happily ever after
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
October
when the night falls on you
& you don't know what to do
Though playing guitar was good for his soul, it wasn't as good for his muscles; Finn was prone to contort himself into all sorts of positions to better tease the music from his guitar, leaving knots in places Tobi had rarely seen. Even so, her fingers worked skillfully along his shoulders, encouraging the muscles to relax but not forcing them. 'Presumably because you are a very handsome man.' Tobi says with a small shrug, before crinkling her nose slightly. "Not in so many words, since I don't like to talk about your personal life." She says with a smile. "Though I did say I didn't believe you were looking to date anyone." Which was strictly speaking accurate.

"I might have to find a way of recording you while you play. I much prefer music therapy over prescribing medication. Who knows, it might even work on you." So saying, Tobi's fingers move away from Finn's shoulders, softly trickling like upward falling rain to cup his cheeks. Leaning forward with her usual slow and tender speed, the doctor presses a feather-light kiss against his lips as her legs press against his knees. "I'm glad you're home." She whispers softly.
nothing you confess
could make me love you less

Messages In This Thread
and they all lived happily ever after - by Finn - 06-02-2022, 08:22 PM
RE: and they all lived happily ever after - by October - 06-03-2022, 07:03 PM