and they all lived happily ever after
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
October
when the night falls on you
& you don't know what to do
'Even humming can work. Or if you played without a shirt so that your torso could more easily receive the vibrations, that could be beneficial as well.' Tobi doesn't add, but only do that at home, because it doesn't need to be said. Very nearly she almost says, but please do do it at home, and refrains from that as well. Her mind however, stores that particular image away for later use. "That's why I thought perhaps a recording...something you could lay on your chest when you were trying to sleep. If it's your own music, maybe your mind wouldn't fixate on it." Or maybe the exact opposite would happen; either way, Tobi was always happy to experiment with Finn.

Beaming down at him, her cheeks round and rosy, Tobi nods. She doesn't belitte his appreciation by saying, oh no worries or yeah no problem; instead she slinks forward into his lap, wrapping her long legs around his lower back and guiding his hands around her. "You're very welcome." She whispers, smelling the dark silent scent of snow still lingering in his hair. "I will always be patient with you."
nothing you confess
could make me love you less

Messages In This Thread
and they all lived happily ever after - by Finn - 06-02-2022, 08:22 PM
RE: and they all lived happily ever after - by October - 06-03-2022, 08:23 PM