and they all lived happily ever after
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
October
when the night falls on you
& you don't know what to do
Frowning instantly, Tobi's mind is suddenly a film reel of all her moments with Finn. It replays on high speed, wondering if she'd forgotten a time that she'd snapped at him, if she'd sighed with exasperation if she'd—oh. Sunshine again blooms from inside of her, although now the sun seems to have set such that its heat is coming from closer to her own horizon. "Finn." Tobi admonishes playfully, and where someone else might have playfully hit their partner with a hand, the doctor instead huffs out a quiet laugh.

'Alright, fine. Sometimes I am horribly impatient with you.' She concedes as she places her hands against his chest. 'But you know? Sometimes I think you like it.' Tobi points out, before pushing slightly with her palms, wanting him to lay on his back. "And now that I think about it...maybe if you were in my shoes, you'd understand a bit better..." The suggestive heat in Tobi's voice is cooled only by the silent ever-present promise that at any point Finn could say no.
nothing you confess
could make me love you less

Messages In This Thread
and they all lived happily ever after - by Finn - 06-02-2022, 08:22 PM
RE: and they all lived happily ever after - by October - 06-03-2022, 08:43 PM