and they all lived happily ever after
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1116
FINN
Finn's breath catches in his throat at the sudden feel of her lips and tongue around him, and as the world dissolves into the white static of bliss, he can think of little more than Tobi gazing up at him, her dark eyes warm and wicked and dizzyingly gorgeous in the pale light of the snowfall outside. He rides through the crest of his orgasm and then some, his fingers flinching into the sheets, and even on the comedown Finn forgets to release the tension in his muscles.

Only her words bring him back - that and the feel of the towel on his lap - and he sags into the bed with a soft hum of sleepy pleasure. "I love you too," he whispers, because saying thank you is something that even he knows not to do. "And I really don't mind." If she couldn't tell, by the whole past few minutes.

Tobi comes to stretch out beside him and he slips an arm around her to draw her against his side, head turning to press a kiss to her dark hair. "Should I make some tea?" he asks softly, even though he really doesn't feel like getting up.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
and they all lived happily ever after - by Finn - 06-02-2022, 08:22 PM
RE: and they all lived happily ever after - by Finn - 06-07-2022, 07:29 PM