and they all lived happily ever after
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
October
when the night falls on you
& you don't know what to do
Raising a silent eyebrow at that, Tobi decides to let further speculation of what it might be like to channel a deity to make them a cup of tea fade away. Sliding her feet into a pair of slippers and clearly opting out of wearing pants (they're going to have a fire to keep them warm), Tobi follows behind Finn like a companionable pet eager on keeping her counterpart within eyesight.

Lightly drumming her fingers against Finn's back to keep him moving that they might not have to have this conversation in the middle of the hall, Tobi waits until they're in the kitchen before answering. "I was thinking about that too...I...think we need to first decide what roles we think we might play with the war coming." WaR was such a big topic, but running water for tea and pulling out a pair of mugs somehow made it seem an easier thing to discuss. "I mean...is there any point in settling down somewhere if we know we're just going to up and move again when things begin? And if we aren't going to do that..." The logical part of her mind wants to flesh out the other option, namely, that they aren't going to aid in the war effort at all. It isn't in Tobi's nature, but with everything that has happened to Finn and with all of his wounds made fresh by the collapsing of the Tower, the doctor can't help but wonder if they shouldn't try and avoid it altogether.

"I...heard rumours..." Tobi adds as she places the kettle over a low heat to boil. "..of a place being made that blocks all shifts and magic and even upgrades...a place that is going to be neutral and safe during the war..."
nothing you confess
could make me love you less

Messages In This Thread
and they all lived happily ever after - by Finn - 06-02-2022, 08:22 PM
RE: and they all lived happily ever after - by October - 06-07-2022, 08:35 PM