and they all lived happily ever after
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
October
when the night falls on you
& you don't know what to do
Leaning against the counter and wrapping her arms around herself, Tobi offers Finn no comforting words or touches as he puzzles things out. It would be disingenuous to do so, as Tobi had no more idea of what they could or should do than Finn did. Biting thoughtfully at the inside of her cheek and trying to keep her thoughts on the rational side of things instead of edging towards panic at the mention of their son, Tobi exhales a long and slow breath that does nothing to ease the thudding of her heart.

"I know he doesn't. I was hoping maybe that would ease when the snow could be cleared so that he could go and visit his friends." She offers, though somewhat doubtfully. "And this whole not speaking thing..." Shaking her head, Tobi raises her eyes from where they'd fallen somewhere around Finn's feet, to instead regard him. "I know children can through periods of not wanting to communicate and Ever is quieter than most, but...he won't even talk to me." Sounding exasperated and at a loss now, Tobi drums her fingertips on the counter.
nothing you confess
could make me love you less

Messages In This Thread
and they all lived happily ever after - by Finn - 06-02-2022, 08:22 PM
RE: and they all lived happily ever after - by October - 06-07-2022, 08:51 PM