and they all lived happily ever after
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 221
FINN
"I don't think he liked it even when Mateo could visit," Finn admits, even though he doesn't want to add more fuel to the negativity fire. Pinching at the bridge of his nose and closing his eyes, he wishes foolishly for things to be easier. For the Tower to have not fallen, for the war to not be creeping ever closer. But that simply isn't possible, and he lets out a long breath that does nothing to relax him whatsoever.

"I think that whatever we decide, we should make sure that Ever stays with us," he says slowly. "I don't want him to be alone when things get bad." Not like I was. As for their boy not talking, even to Tobi - that has him swallowing hard and rushing to get to the kettle before it whistles and wakes Everest up. "I'm sorry," he whispers. "Do you want to see if I can speak to him? I... I know I am not the best with words, but..." He shrugs, already half abandoning the idea as he pours the tea.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
and they all lived happily ever after - by Finn - 06-02-2022, 08:22 PM
RE: and they all lived happily ever after - by Finn - 06-07-2022, 09:06 PM