and they all lived happily ever after
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
October
when the night falls on you
& you don't know what to do
Gazing up into Finn's stormy blue eyes, his hands around her and their tea forgotten, it would be easy for someone else to forget just who and what Finn was and is. For Tobi though, no number of steps forward will make her forget the smell of his sweat during detox, or the look of crazed success in his eyes when he'd slammed a door on his own hand to keep her close. So she won't be sloppy in this moment, but nor will she love him any less.

"I can understand that." She says of Finn's proposed pacing, of needing time to prepare. As for the rest of it? "Do you think it would be too much to include Ever in these discussions?" Tobi asks as her fingers release the curl she'd been twirling and instead begin to press on the warm chords of his neck instead. "To see if he has a preference for the Greatwood over Stormbreak? Or would that feel like too much given everything else?" And, because it can't go without saying, she adds: "There are dangers in the Greatwood too. For you, I mean. Would you even be comfortable going there?" Knowing nothing of Finn's dream-dinner with Remi, it's still Tobi's understanding more or less that the more distance between the look-alikes, the better.
nothing you confess
could make me love you less

Messages In This Thread
and they all lived happily ever after - by Finn - 06-02-2022, 08:22 PM
RE: and they all lived happily ever after - by October - 06-08-2022, 09:01 PM