consider this
for Sah and Talyson
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1525
yet my blood renders me a King
Sah paused at the additional question and the Sword's demeanor. It dawned on him then just what Deimos was looking for. The Thunder sighed and nodded, "Ah. This is about punching the shark as well." He gathered his thoughts for a moment, trying to determine how to phrase his train of thought at the time.

"In hindsight it was an idiotic and reckless move. But at the time it seemed like my best option. The platform under me and Cordelia was shattering, and she was fleeing in her fox form while the shark was coming straight at us. While her fox form could, I didn't think I had the agility and speed to reach the platform before the shark reached me. So, I thought my best bet was to stay and defend myself while at the same time keep the shark's attention on me and not Cordelia." The Abandoned had truly doubted he could make it to the platform in time and thought it would be more viable to go on the defense.

Sah let out a breath, shaking his head as he continued, "I thought maybe if I even managed to stun it with lighting, I could buy myself a bit of time to then actually make it to the platform. Clearly, I failed that endeavor as it shook the lighting off and went after me as I made my break for the platform." He rubbed his temples, recalling the bite to his leg that had occurred when he had actually tried to rejoin the others.

"Even if I had stayed, I really should have just tried to shoot it with lighting instead of waiting for it to get close enough to punch. That bit was just pure reckless idiocy that I have no excuse for." Really, why hadn't he considered that option at the time? Hindsight was 20/20 and all but really, that had been an incredibly stupid choice. Maybe it was pettiness and anger? Adrenaline fueled stupidity? Still, there was no valid excuse.

Deimos' orders were heard loud and clear and Sah couldn't blame him for his decision. He'd likely have made the same choice if he were in the Sword's shoes. "Understood."
Sah

Messages In This Thread
consider this - by Deimos - 07-16-2022, 07:27 PM
RE: consider this - by Talyson - 07-16-2022, 07:45 PM
RE: consider this - by Sah - 07-23-2022, 02:24 AM
RE: consider this - by Deimos - 07-23-2022, 10:35 PM
RE: consider this - by Talyson - 07-24-2022, 02:57 AM
RE: consider this - by Sah - 07-24-2022, 03:00 AM
RE: consider this - by Deimos - 07-24-2022, 10:53 AM