[split] quintessential deckerstar
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
october

"I am a good deal more than just a lady, Finn." Tobi protests somewhat seriously, if only to make the point that he needn't devote all of his mental resources to protecting her. " Besides, I only said I would chase them down. Not attack.' She adds with a grin, before the spongey ground goes and nearly sprains her ankle.

"That's a good idea. " She says of letting Ronin know, though just how she might phrase it she has no idea. Hey Ronin, hope you're doing okay. The ground by the Falling is a bit...weird? Okay, take care. Deciding to think about that a bit more before penning those delightful prose, Tobi wraps her arms around one of Finn's that she might guide him along while looking like nothing more than some enamoured love of his.

"Sounds good." Tobi says with a bright laugh, all in an effort to make it seem as though they aren't actively trying to follow anyone. Whether or not she's being convincing Tobi has absolutely no idea. Lying really isn't her strong suit and thus, neither is any sort of deception. "Is the bread fresh?" She asks casually. "Or is it older than a day?"
Fever dream high in the quiet of the night
You know that I caught it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[split] quintessential deckerstar - by Finn - 08-25-2022, 08:26 PM
RE: [split] quintessential deckerstar - by October - 08-25-2022, 08:34 PM
RE: [split] quintessential deckerstar - by Finn - 08-25-2022, 08:40 PM
RE: [split] quintessential deckerstar - by Finn - 08-25-2022, 09:01 PM
RE: [split] quintessential deckerstar - by Finn - 08-25-2022, 09:19 PM