[split] quintessential deckerstar
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
finn
it always seems more quiet in the dark
"Hm...?" Glancing back to the ship and blinking a couple of times as if to get a proper focus on it, Finn's shoulders slump. "I am afraid there is no bread aboard that boat, Tobi," he murmurs, stormy eyes flashing briefly back to the rag fluttering in the breeze. He shakes his head a bit. "It could be a flag," he agrees. "I don't know how it would have gotten there, though."

Suddenly finding himself very close to Tobi indeed and not minding it at all, Finn softens against her (for now anyway, hurr) and lets an arm slip around her waist as their lips meet in a warm and gentle kiss. "Well," he says a touch sadly, "from here I suppose I could do some research to find out what ships were docked here and where they were going. I would need to track down the captain when they return to see if anyone matching the description given by our witness came aboard." All of this, naturally, comes spilling from his lips with ease.

"However," he continues on this imaginary game of cat and mouse, "even if the captain remembered, the trail for my glasses would have gone cold by the time we arrived at the ship's destination." Finn shakes his head. "And then it becomes rather more complicated."
it always feels so stark
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[split] quintessential deckerstar - by Finn - 08-25-2022, 08:26 PM
RE: [split] quintessential deckerstar - by Finn - 08-25-2022, 08:40 PM
RE: [split] quintessential deckerstar - by Finn - 08-25-2022, 09:01 PM
RE: [split] quintessential deckerstar - by Finn - 08-25-2022, 09:19 PM