Starlit Morning
Sah quest turn in for Safrin!

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Safrin
Though sunlight radiates in through the windows of the lighthouse, stars still find a way to shine and sparkle in the stillness as Safrin appears. There is an uncharacteristically pleased smile on her lips today as her galactic gaze moves first from Sah's offerings to the items required to complete his quest, and then finally to the young man himself.

"I am not sure I have ever seen such haste, Sah." She says, reaching down to softly trail her fingers over the ursur fur, the ice, and the obsidian. Looking up at him from where she's knelt down, the goddess's smile widens. "I appreciate those who take their tasks seriously and do not waste time." Safrin continues, gathering up the items into their hands where they suddenly bloom with light.

"Tell me Sah...would you, like Noah and Deimos and the others you know...pledge yourself to me?" Her eyelashes flicker as the item being created in her fingers flickers with power. Power that could be Sah's, if only he might pledge his fealty to Safrin.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Starlit Morning - by Sah - 10-09-2022, 11:24 PM
RE: Starlit Morning - by Safrin - 10-11-2022, 04:51 PM
RE: Starlit Morning - by Sah - 10-11-2022, 05:53 PM
RE: Starlit Morning - by Safrin - 10-11-2022, 06:12 PM
RE: Starlit Morning - by Sah - 10-11-2022, 11:39 PM