{se} I’ll Be Homeward Bound in Time
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847

Hotaru
angels would damn themselves for me
His laughter smooths the incensed rise of her hackles at the memory of her own fury at seeing her spa fall to disrepair. Sniffing delicately, she shifts her hair over her shoulder, preening reluctantly. Of course it thrives best beneath her hand. Who else could even pretend to have her same level of perfection and eye for the business?

Deimos never directly asks, not when she isn’t ready to volunteer the information, and Ru has loved him for that in time immemorial. The twins are always a bittersweet topic - grown up and gone too soon - but she smiles warmly and stretches her legs out slowly ahead of her, the fire’s warmth licking at her calves. “Doing well last I heard from them. I send them letters frequently, and Flora brings many of her friends and conquests to the spa. Though I admittedly worry - I don’t know what they intend to do during the war.” Whether they will head to the refuge, or if they had too much of their parents in them to seek out safety. It would be hypocritical of her to demand their obedience given her own young exploits, but it worries her quietly in the late hours to know they are young adults and she cannot force them to seek shelter.

His quiet is her first sign of something big, and the Valkyrie subtly shifts to better pay him her attentions, freshly sharp-eyed.

She isn’t expecting him to mention dating.

A strangled gasp escapes her, an atrocious thing that betrays her excitement, cracking her normally perfectly composed exterior. Hererochromatic eyes gleam as she leans over the armrest of her chair, abandoning her tea in favor of pursuing this news. A hand reaches to excitedly squeeze at his forearm. Deimos! Dating? Oh, I’m so happy for you! Is it going well? How long have you been dating now?” She does not begrudge him waiting to tell her, delighting only in the fact that he is pursuing happiness yet again after so long suffering in silence.
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
{se} I’ll Be Homeward Bound in Time - by Hotaru - 09-19-2022, 09:18 PM
RE: {se} I’ll Be Homeward Bound in Time - by Hotaru - 10-11-2022, 10:08 PM