Key Quest here's your judgement, here's your reckoning
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// I can see the halls and spaces that broke my soul
And it still calls when everything's numb and I'm alone //
A sharp hiss leaves him as the disc misses, as the ice melts and shifts into more mist, and as more of the sparks sprinkle down. He moves back, then, abandoning the disc for the meantime, calling out to Neron and Nikolai his next command. “I’m going to shift, stay safe!” He’s been holding onto this shift for years and he supposes it’s now or never.

Then, the Ascended shifts into the borrowed manticore shift from the Lullaby, body stretching and contorting into the large body of a lion, the wide wings( and the manticore’s scorpion tail. He feels a rumble of a roar at the back of his throat, and aims to take to the sky outside of the spark bird’s sparky reach. Hopefully.

Varus shifts into the borrowed manticore shift from Remi, taken here: {se} baby this rain changes everything and takes to the sky hopefully out of the spark bird’s reach!

The world is new to you, and you to it. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, you roll with advantage on luck-based rolls and receive an extra name during drops. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of each post)
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
RE: here's your judgement, here's your reckoning - by Varus - 11-02-2022, 07:12 PM