Familiar Faces
Paige
Soleil

Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by:
Change author:
MP: 0
Soleil
Nobody has really walked past in the time she has been sitting on the roadside, so the sudden sound of approaching footsteps - previously hidden by the sound of the wind through the cornstalks - makes her jump a little, turning her ruddy face from her knees to over her shoulder just as the older girl marches to a stop with her hands on her hips, voice contrastingly sweet.

Soleil's lip wobbles horribly at the sight of her best friend, and she scrambles up gracelessly, dress stained already by soil, and throws herself into Paige's arms. "Paige, you're here!" It's a pitiful mix between tears, relief, and joy. Pulling away, she scrubs at her cheeks to try and remove the sticky, itchy tears, sniffling a little as she tries to compose herself. "I got into a fight with Irma, who is taking care of us. And...and I really miss my dad, and I'm so worried, and Irma hasn't let us very far because she's supposed to watch us so I didn't even know you were here!" It all comes out in a waterfall rush of words, anxious hands pulling at her hair in a terrible habit she would never outgrow.
let us live like flowers, darling
wild and beautiful and drenched in sun

Messages In This Thread
Familiar Faces - by Soleil - 11-04-2022, 02:47 AM
RE: Familiar Faces - by Paige - 11-04-2022, 11:43 AM
RE: Familiar Faces - by Soleil - 11-04-2022, 10:10 PM
RE: Familiar Faces - by Paige - 11-24-2022, 02:43 PM