Key Quest here's your judgement, here's your reckoning
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// I can see the halls and spaces that broke my soul
And it still calls when everything's numb and I'm alone //
His sensors flare, burning through him with a mighty shriek, upset and annoyance drowning them out temporarily as the manticore flies back, trying to get out of range of the spark bird. Annoyance continues to bloom from the Ascended, trying to figure out how he might be able to heal himself, growling as he realizes he doesn’t have any options now that Nikolai is shifting.

He does, however, have the Attuned bond now that the both of them are in a shift. Nikolai, I’m hurt, try and do some damage out of range of it— He calls out as loud as he can, hoping it reaches the dragon. In the meantime Varus tries to stay out of range, still shifted.

Varus moves back to the ground out of range, and talks to Nikolai through the Attuned bond!

The world is new to you, and you to it. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, you roll with advantage on luck-based rolls and receive an extra name during drops. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of each post)
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
RE: here's your judgement, here's your reckoning - by Varus - 11-04-2022, 10:34 PM