Key Quest here's your judgement, here's your reckoning
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Neron
i love you as
certain dark things are to be loved
Varus and Nikolai get out of range and gain the advantage of an Attuned bond. Neron, on the other hand, has either lost his mind or feels like some weird beastmaster flanked by a dragon and a manticore (odds are good towards the former, let's be honest), because he runs forward. "I've had about enough of your shit," he grates out, his sensors flaring all over from the force of the Sparkbird's attack - but two can play at that game, he hopes.

Reaching deep within the well of his magic once more, Neron falls back on the old faithful from Halo. Spears of ice lance up and up towards the bird, fuelled by every ounce of willpower he has left. Because if he's going out, it's going to be something they tell stories about.

Neron runs forward and uses his Water Manipulation to throw spears of ice up at the Sparkbird.

I'd also like to use my birthday gift: BE THE HERO for this turn!

Water manipulation: Can create and control water. Must be within a 30ft radius.
Type: Light | Rank: Mastered

Citizenship Ability
The world is new to you, and you to it. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, you roll with advantage on luck-based rolls and receive an extra name during drops. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of each post)
in secret
between the shadow and the soul

Messages In This Thread
RE: here's your judgement, here's your reckoning - by Neron - 11-05-2022, 07:18 PM