ashes fall, legends rise
sah || Snowcloak, Halo
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325

Noah was no stranger to death and loss, of grief and despair. But the loss (nor love) of a child was something he had never experienced. He never wished to. He had seen it destroy his father. One day, when he was a father, he wished to be able to keep them safe always. Noah knew this wasn't always true, but he imagined this fierceness within him about protecting his home and those he called his would only amplify with eyes of his own -- or Cordelia's -- looking up at him.

"Good." Noah said, though chuckled at the thought of the two children protesting Sah. "They are your kids, after all." Noah scrunched up his nose, some, the unspoken taunt against Sah's own stubbornness easy to see and hear beneath the words. Noah stepped back, then, sighing some and looking around Sah's house.

Noah took one of his gloves off and ran it through his hair. "My house was destroyed in the war. Dragon's ice and claws are the culprits." He shifted his weight some. "Cordelia and I have been sleeping in my old office in the Palace. She...she is having a hard time in the wake of all of this." It was hard not to when the streets were full of whispers and your name held a new title behind it.

don't wait for the wolves to tear you apart; there's always a cage around your heart

Messages In This Thread
ashes fall, legends rise - by Noah - 11-18-2022, 01:11 AM
RE: ashes fall, legends rise - by Sah - 11-18-2022, 01:26 AM
RE: ashes fall, legends rise - by Noah - 11-18-2022, 03:08 PM
RE: ashes fall, legends rise - by Sah - 11-18-2022, 11:47 PM
RE: ashes fall, legends rise - by Noah - 11-19-2022, 03:17 PM
RE: ashes fall, legends rise - by Sah - 11-19-2022, 09:36 PM
RE: ashes fall, legends rise - by Noah - 11-20-2022, 03:31 PM
RE: ashes fall, legends rise - by Sah - 11-24-2022, 03:53 AM
RE: ashes fall, legends rise - by Noah - 11-25-2022, 04:19 PM