Cut to the chase
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 47 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 2900
It wasn't the first time he'd prayed to the gods since the end of the War, but everyone had been pretty busy with all the rebuilding and adjusting to the new, well, everything that had happened to the world because of it. He hadn't really expected any answers while they all got themselves figured out, but still... he'd hoped.

And he hoped again today as he made the trek out to the newly-splintered Rainbow Road, sneaking glances over his shoulder at the floating islands that were becoming more familiar but still weirded him the fuck out almost as much as Stormbreak did.

But after talking with Flora, well, he figured it wouldn't hurt to check in with Frey and see if, maybe today, his luck would turn.

Boreal splashed happily between the isles while Tal stuck to the driest path he could pick until he found the altar amidst brilliant rainbow hues and set down his offering for the day: a salad of fresh fruit from the market and a bottle of rum that was, if he was reading the bottle right, extremely high proof.

His Special Delivery knife was set next to them and he cleared his throat twice before he spoke. "Hi, Frey. It's me again. I hope everythin's goin' well for you an' Rae. I finished my skyboat since the last time I talked t'you. An' Bella had four pups in her litter! So, thanks for keepin' 'em all healthy. I, uh... I was hopin' if you've got time, maybe you could help me put a little more punch in my knife? Please?"

Messages In This Thread
Cut to the chase - by Talyson - 11-29-2022, 08:12 PM
RE: Cut to the chase - by Frey - 11-30-2022, 05:29 PM
RE: Cut to the chase - by Talyson - 11-30-2022, 06:41 PM