Betrayal and Power
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 19 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 20 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1525

Edmund's eyes widened as Dygra's voice overtook his senses. He found himself swallowing harshly, falling silent as the Goddess spoke. Her presence was overwhelming, all consuming, making the fire magic in his soul bubbled beneath his skin in answer to her call.

Passion, fire, darkness, and blood. Yes. As each word was spoken, Edmund felt his very bones resonate. He was fire and passion, had been since birth. Choosing to be here, choosing this, was acceptance of his darkness. For as bright were the stars, they were nothing against the darkness of the night sky.  That was where true power laid.  Blood? He may have the blood of stars, but it was time for fire to melt the very essence of them.

Squaring his shoulders, Edmund drew strength from Dygra's confidence and the touch of the rubies against his skin. Eyes burning with determination he made his choice once more, "Yes. Make me more than I am now, please. Let me be reborn to you." He took a dep breath to prepare himself, unsure of what was to come. "What do I call you after, Goddess? What are your dark ones allowed to refer to you as?"

~
Edmund asks to be reborn to Dygra!

Edmund

the prince of torchline

Messages In This Thread
Betrayal and Power - by Edmund - 11-25-2022, 04:44 PM
RE: Betrayal and Power - by Dygra - 11-30-2022, 05:48 PM
RE: Betrayal and Power - by Edmund - 11-30-2022, 06:09 PM
RE: Betrayal and Power - by Dygra - 11-30-2022, 06:37 PM
RE: Betrayal and Power - by Edmund - 11-30-2022, 07:07 PM