such a wild, screaming weight; black-bodied and porous-boned
Snowcloak, Halo
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Yes, that. That is exactly what is happening to her right now, she merely didn’t have a way to word it. She is falling, plummeting, with no wingman to guide her or slow her descent, and grabbing at any root, branch, or reaching hand within length to try and stop herself. If it weren’t for her loved ones reaching over the cliff side, calling her name, maybe she wouldn’t have reached much longer. Resigned herself to shredded palms with fractured debris from her vain attempts at saving herself.

But those hands do reach. And together they snag at what little remains of Hotaru, and the fall finally stops. The climb back up is merciless, miles longer than she believes she has the strength to scale, but already these other hands carry her weight. Maybe it’s worth trying.

Maybe.

His humor is a siren’s song reaching for her ears, drawing her paradoxically away from the depths. “Haven’t managed to get rid of you myself yet,” she croaks pitifully, a hoarse tone that comes from a ravaged throat; but it’s the clearest sign of life in her yet. “Can I stay tonight?” It comes whispered in the firelight, ashamed of her own weakness but not enough to prevent herself from asking.
Feel the fear and swallow back the tears
Let weakness disappear, there's nobody but me here
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: such a wild, screaming weight; black-bodied and porous-boned - by Hotaru - 12-07-2022, 01:08 AM