Why?
prayer thread for Ludo
Trickster

Age: 3 | Height: 4'2" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 5 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Terra Omen Offline
Change author:
MP: 733
"I like tricks," Trinket said with a nod. "I'm good at tricks. I want to see what people do when I trick them. Sometimes they scream. Sometimes they laugh. Sometimes they don't know what to do."

"So I guess I'm doing what I'm supposed to do." She tilted her head, much in the same pose as Ludo's own. She considered the other questions she had. One spring out that was not so urgent, but still a matter of curiosity for her.

"Why don't I have a tail?" she asked. She twisted around to look behind herself, at her lack of a tail. She she looked at her creator, craning her neck to search for some semblance of a tail. But the mass of rags seemed not to have enough form to support such a thing as a tail.

But of course, she knew enough of gods to know she could not call on one, even the one that created her, for such a simple question. There were deeper concerns. Questions about her purpose. She knew now why she had been made. But she wanted to know more.

She was silent for a long, long moment, gathering her thoughts. She stood still, unmoving, unblinking. When the question became clearer in her mind, she asked, "If I'm supposed to bring light to the world, shouldn't I do a really big trick? I play lots of little tricks on people, and they have such curious reactions. But the world is really big. I should play a really big trick to make lots of people react."

Messages In This Thread
Why? - by Trinket - 11-29-2022, 09:34 PM
RE: Why? - by Ludo - 11-30-2022, 05:32 PM
RE: Why? - by Trinket - 11-30-2022, 08:28 PM
RE: Why? - by Ludo - 12-07-2022, 07:48 PM
RE: Why? - by Trinket - 12-07-2022, 09:02 PM
RE: Why? - by Ludo - 12-10-2022, 06:52 PM
RE: Why? - by Trinket - 12-10-2022, 07:55 PM
RE: Why? - by Ludo - 12-18-2022, 01:44 PM