The Girl and the Axe
Open
Trickster

Age: 3 | Height: 4'2" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 5 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Terra Omen Offline
Change author:
MP: 733
Trinket looked over at the other child, her arm still raised and pointing at the axe. The child looked to be about her age...or at least, the age she was created to approximate. When the girl approached and began questioning the blacksmith's assistant, Trinket's curiosity was piqued. Perhaps this would be an ally.

Before she could respond, the boy waved a hand at the girls, trying to shoo them away. "I don't trade weapons to little kids. Now get lost!"

Trinket lowered her arm, giving her attention to the girl for the moment. She held her doll against her chest. It had a soft cloth body with porcelain arms, legs, and head sewn on. The doll's black glass eyes turned towards the newcomer, looking straight into the girl's eyes.

Trinket glanced down at her feet. She had recognized the feeling of cold, but given it no thought. Her feet were, in fact, quite cold. She supposed it made sense to do something about that.

But after the axe.

"I am cold," Trinket said, her tone flat and emotionless. "But I need to get my axe first. Then we can go get shoes."

She looked over at the blacksmith's assistant. He was leaning against his market stall, arms crossed, trying to ignore the two children, though he kept glancing their way.

Trinket stepped closer to the other girl and said softly in her ear. "Do you want to play a game? If we get the axe, we win. And that boy loses."

Messages In This Thread
The Girl and the Axe - by Trinket - 12-01-2022, 11:37 PM
RE: The Girl and the Axe - by Soleil - 12-08-2022, 11:12 PM
RE: The Girl and the Axe - by Trinket - 12-08-2022, 11:30 PM
RE: The Girl and the Axe - by Soleil - 12-09-2022, 12:07 AM
RE: The Girl and the Axe - by Trinket - 12-09-2022, 12:53 AM
RE: The Girl and the Axe - by Soleil - 12-09-2022, 06:16 PM
RE: The Girl and the Axe - by Trinket - 12-09-2022, 08:59 PM
RE: The Girl and the Axe - by Soleil - 01-02-2023, 03:09 PM
RE: The Girl and the Axe - by Trinket - 01-02-2023, 04:24 PM