okay, wait
Ester Leigh
Carpenter

Age: 24 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Reace Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Ester
The Myrtle of the Land
With the stranger's sudden shift from staring towards the water to a burst of energy towards Ester, she was a bit surprised by the red headed woman. Not seemingly far from her own age, Ester noted the woman's height, and then turned towards the object motioned to.

It was a modest, used wooden boat. Clearly no longer in working condition as there it were, partially sunk into the river with a gap in it's rear hull. Taking a closer look and kneeling, putting a hand to the splintered remains, "We'll need to make cuts to make an appropriately fitting repair to the hull, but it is a simple task to do." Removing a jagged knife from her bag, she began to cut away, creating smooth lines in hull to prepare for replacements.

Turning back to the woman Ester pondered, "As for the actual repair, I can name a few types of wood that would be standard, but I am unfamiliar with the Greatwood; we need something that will not rot quickly, and preferably, is easy to cut." Standing up from her kneel, Ester approached the woman, studying her face, "My name is Ester, by the way," She said, as the pair had skipped past introductions.
_

Messages In This Thread
okay, wait - by Fiadh - 12-10-2022, 07:42 PM
RE: okay, wait - by Ester - 12-10-2022, 07:59 PM
RE: okay, wait - by Fiadh - 12-12-2022, 07:49 PM
RE: okay, wait - by Ester - 12-17-2022, 11:30 AM
RE: okay, wait - by Serendipity - 12-17-2022, 11:30 AM
RE: okay, wait - by Fiadh - 12-18-2022, 01:25 PM