The Girl and the Axe
Open
Soleil

Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by:
Change author:
MP: 0
Soleil
Soleil worries her bottom lip between her teeth, concerned. Why do people want to hurt her friend? (For surely they are friends already, as far as Sol is concerned.) But before she can ask, for surely she will, they must accomplish this task first.

Puffing her chest up to try and inspire bravery physically, Soleil marches towards the edge of the stall with the larger wares leaning against racks, and - after checking that she’s just out of sight of the boy - collapses dramatically. Clutching her knee (which, incidentally, she had sort of bonked in the fall) the little girl begins to wail. Crocodile tears come easy, and every head not focused on the dancing doll swivels immediately towards her - including the boy in the stall, who is undeniably still the closest to the scene of the “crime”. “I-It cut me!” she warbles in her teary tone, and the boy’s face seems to struggle between paling and flushing as he immediately ducks around the counter to hurry towards her. “I told you you’re too young to mess around with these things! Now look what happened!” he scolds, and Soleil resolutely keeps her knee covered to buy her friend some time as the boy kneels next to her to try and get a better look.
let us live like flowers, darling
wild and beautiful and drenched in sun

Messages In This Thread
The Girl and the Axe - by Trinket - 12-01-2022, 11:37 PM
RE: The Girl and the Axe - by Soleil - 12-08-2022, 11:12 PM
RE: The Girl and the Axe - by Trinket - 12-08-2022, 11:30 PM
RE: The Girl and the Axe - by Soleil - 12-09-2022, 12:07 AM
RE: The Girl and the Axe - by Trinket - 12-09-2022, 12:53 AM
RE: The Girl and the Axe - by Soleil - 12-09-2022, 06:16 PM
RE: The Girl and the Axe - by Trinket - 12-09-2022, 08:59 PM
RE: The Girl and the Axe - by Soleil - 01-02-2023, 03:09 PM
RE: The Girl and the Axe - by Trinket - 01-02-2023, 04:24 PM