[se] stretched my hands out to the sky
for Freya!
Freya Njörddottir
Healer/Herbalis

Age: 24 | Height: 1.78 meters | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 0 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 5 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: FROSTCestrell Offline
Change author:
MP: 145
Lena wasnt the only one that never had been along the clifftops of torchline. Freya hadnt been there before either for a number of reasons, some being that she simply didnt like heights to begin with, another one being that she didnt think there was much to be had up there anyways. Or at least, she originally thought like that. Nowadays her stance on that was differend and she was willing to see for herself, if there was anything worthwhile up there.

As such, it wouldnt take too long for her to reach Lena, who would find herself approached by Freya instead of animals, even if the latter maybe were soon to follow.

Taking her time to reach Lena, Freya would greet her from afar by waving ahand at her in a friendly matter. Sure enough it wouldnt take long for Freya to finally stand in front of Lena and to greet her: "Hey there! Would you mind me sitting next to you for a while? I got a lot to think about..."

Messages In This Thread
[se] stretched my hands out to the sky - by Lena - 01-14-2023, 11:33 PM
RE: [se] stretched my hands out to the sky - by Freya - 01-15-2023, 01:46 PM