[se] stretched my hands out to the sky
for Freya!
Freya Njörddottir
Healer/Herbalis

Age: 24 | Height: 1.78 meters | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 0 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 5 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: FROSTCestrell Offline
Change author:
MP: 145
While Lena was weaving some sort of crown or other filigrance piece of decoration, Freya was still busy looking over the vastness which could be seen from her seat. Only when Lena mentioned that she knew Frey quite well in fact, her head would move onto her direction her eyes now staring at teh stranger somewhat uncertain, as if she wasnt too sure if she could trust them, before she elaborated: "You know... i didnt offer them something and i wasnt naked when they came. It was like... she is like a gemstone, shining in all kinds of colors and when she was here i forgot what to say because i was nervous. And i was unprepared because i was frightened, you know?"

"And now... Frey told me to heed her words carefully, as far as me praying to them again is going. And honestly i dont even know where to start or how to behave when Frey appears again. I mean, they are a god, so it could be at any moment, literally."

Messages In This Thread
[se] stretched my hands out to the sky - by Lena - 01-14-2023, 11:33 PM
RE: [se] stretched my hands out to the sky - by Freya - 01-20-2023, 08:38 PM