[se] stretched my hands out to the sky
for Freya!
Lena Magnus
Celestine Caretaker

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 19 - Int:
MITTENS - Mythical - Abominable Snowball
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5754
Lena
and sweetest in the gale is heard
and sore must be the storm
A little hum began under her breath, busy tending to the grass weaving within her fingertips, calming any restless edges sprung from the sea. She only diverted her attention when the stranger began speaking about her experience with the herald – and Lena could understand why there’d potentially been any issue. Had the other gone to any other – especially Safrin or Ludo – she might’ve ended up with a far harsher education. “So, the first thing you must know is that Frey is a they. They also have two aspects: Sexuality and Nature.” And considering the description and depiction…it’d been the former.

“Most of the time they’ll appear at a shrine,” striving to appease with a small smile. If Frey deemed themselves necessary elsewhere, it’d likely be a rarer occasion, and to a significant worshiper. Tying and winding off one end of the makeshift crown, she turned her full attention towards the individual. “As for offerings, it depends on the one you seek.”
that could abash the little bird
that kept so many warm

Messages In This Thread
[se] stretched my hands out to the sky - by Lena - 01-14-2023, 11:33 PM
RE: [se] stretched my hands out to the sky - by Lena - 01-21-2023, 12:05 PM