[se] stretched my hands out to the sky
for Freya!
Freya Njörddottir
Healer/Herbalis

Age: 24 | Height: 1.78 meters | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 0 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 5 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: FROSTCestrell Offline
Change author:
MP: 145
"I see. What is the difference between those two though? Like... does one need to deal differently with them because of what they are?" Freya would ask Lena. Suddenly it felt as if she was being scolded more then educated. Maybe Lena had taken personal offense to her explaination of her problem, or how she had interacted with the herald.

Waiting for her to explain more, Freya would nod as the statement about the shrine was made and commented: "Mhm... thats where i met them. I was praying there. THeres a shrine at the rainbow road, you know?" Letting Lena explain more, Freya would lay her head to the side. So they not only had different personaliities but also different liking which were coming together with them. While she wondered about the reason for this, she barely dared to ask about the reason as of why this was a fact: "Wh- why are they so different? And do the other gods also have different aspects or is it just Frey? And... well, i think the aspect of Sexuality is the one i am looking to please. Make them stop being mad at me maybe..."

Messages In This Thread
[se] stretched my hands out to the sky - by Lena - 01-14-2023, 11:33 PM
RE: [se] stretched my hands out to the sky - by Freya - 01-24-2023, 11:49 AM