[se] stretched my hands out to the sky
for Freya!
Lena Magnus
Celestine Caretaker

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 19 - Int:
MITTENS - Mythical - Abominable Snowball
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5754
Lena
and sweetest in the gale is heard
and sore must be the storm
Unaware that her gentle tones and soft smiles came off as scolding or lecturing, the Caretaker continued – not judging the stranger. Perhaps she didn’t have this information readily available, new and inexperienced with the circumstances surrounding deities. And there certainly were families who didn’t seek out Caido’s wisdom for whatever reason, leaving multitudes to reach for the information later on in their youth. “Potentially. The aspect of Sexuality would expect you to either offer yourself, or something along those lines.” Her cheeks didn’t flush at the concept; Lena had been well-schooled ages before. “When in doubt at all, at least offer some fruit with cream.”

Plucking at the ends of the crown, she began to apply several little cliff flowers to it, weaving them into the dried portions; giving more color and more vibrancy. “Frey has two aspects because they are a herald of Rae – twins of change and evolution.” And so the deity had followed suit – the only duality, as much as the Stormbreak citizen was aware.
that could abash the little bird
that kept so many warm

Messages In This Thread
[se] stretched my hands out to the sky - by Lena - 01-14-2023, 11:33 PM
RE: [se] stretched my hands out to the sky - by Lena - 01-24-2023, 11:38 PM