[se] stretched my hands out to the sky
for Freya!
Freya Njörddottir
Healer/Herbalis

Age: 24 | Height: 1.78 meters | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 0 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 5 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: FROSTCestrell Offline
Change author:
MP: 145
It was possible that Freya might have misunderstood the gesture, given in form of facial expressions, the tone of voice that had been used and general body language, and that her emotions had deceived her. But certainly noone would be able to blame her for this. After all, it was normal for people in general to become defensive, even moreso with strangers. And besides that, the prettiest things were often the most dangerous ones, like in the case of animals and people in general. Being too friendly was making people think about the reason why one was soo friendly. Regardless of that, when Lena gave out that Freya would likely end up as the offering, her chin slightly dropped open as she stared at the stranger, not because the idea was strange to her, but instead because she had tried this and even had been turned away. Blinking a few times, Freya finally would ask after a slight cough: "What uhm... if i tried to offer myself before and... you know... was turned away? Am I not... worthy of being an offering?"

While the words had little emotion aside from the lack of speed in the sentence and the dry voice, Freya was interested a lot in this matter. After all, maybe she was what her parents had told her. A faulty anomaly in the greater system, not worth of the gods blessing.

Waiting for an answer for this, she finalyl would give out to the second statemetn that was made with an answer: "So i guess that the nature aspect is evolution. How is change coming along with the sexual aspect thought? Is it like... Forced change?"

Messages In This Thread
[se] stretched my hands out to the sky - by Lena - 01-14-2023, 11:33 PM
RE: [se] stretched my hands out to the sky - by Freya - 01-26-2023, 07:34 PM