[se] stretched my hands out to the sky
for Freya!
Freya Njörddottir
Healer/Herbalis

Age: 24 | Height: 1.78 meters | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 0 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 5 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: FROSTCestrell Offline
Change author:
MP: 145
"One with nothing to give save for themselves can never do so of their own will.", Freya woud give out in a slightly low voice before adding: "That is what Frey said to me. A-After i offered myself, you know?" This was about all the Freya was able to state about the matter at hand. After all, she certainly didnt know exactly what had happened or had been supposed to happen, back then when she met Frey. Was it the way how she presented herself? Maybe she should buy new clothes? But Frey didnt like clothes seemingly either. It was confusing for her, really.

By the time Freya noticed Lena shrug her shoulders, her eyes would wander up slightly. The thing that she saw wasnt giving her a good feeling either, that being thich and heavy clouds, likely bringing rain with them. And if there was something that Freya didnt like at the moment then it was to be wet inside of her clothes. Looking back at the other woman in front of her, Freya eventually would answer: "I guess... i was just wondering. Maybe that was the reason she denied me? Maybe it felt forced. But maybe i am just... i dont know."

Messages In This Thread
[se] stretched my hands out to the sky - by Lena - 01-14-2023, 11:33 PM
RE: [se] stretched my hands out to the sky - by Freya - 01-29-2023, 08:12 PM