[SE] The Dark Approaches
Freya Njörddottir
Healer/Herbalis

Age: 24 | Height: 1.78 meters | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 0 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 5 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: FROSTCestrell Offline
Change author:
MP: 145
His explaination, if anyone could really call it like that, was sub par at best and her reaction showed this as she gave out with a confused chuckle which carried more then just surprise: "You like the cold!? Thats like... below freezing and you dont care at all!" Asking herself against who exactly she had started the snowball fight and hpw ot would end. He had wanted a quick bit of fun and not to go home entirely drenched in water or freezing. As such, she somewhat was at the mercy of the stranger who seemingly had immediately taken control of the situation from the moment on, her snowball hat hit him.

Seeing how he then dropped 2 of the snowballs and let the last one fly over to plant itself on her head, her shoulders went up to her neck, while her hand wiped it away telekineticly with a swift motion, showing clearly how much the woman didnt like the coldth which was present in the north or the idea of getting a snowball onto her head. Only when the immediate threat was dealt with, Freya would give out as an answer: "Hell yeah it is! All its going to do is make me wet and take me from all sides at the same time and afterwards ill be left exhasuted and then i need to go home freezing and unsatisfied!" Picking up another snowball from the ground, Freya would suddenly realise what she actually had said and would stutter out: "I-... my clothes i mean of course ill be cold but my clothes will be wet, y-you know...?", before throwing the snowball at her enemy once more.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] The Dark Approaches - by Sah - 01-19-2023, 02:25 AM
RE: [SE] The Dark Approaches - by Freya - 01-20-2023, 07:59 PM
RE: [SE] The Dark Approaches - by Sah - 01-21-2023, 05:05 PM
RE: [SE] The Dark Approaches - by Freya - 01-24-2023, 12:00 PM
RE: [SE] The Dark Approaches - by Sah - 01-24-2023, 05:13 PM
RE: [SE] The Dark Approaches - by Freya - 01-26-2023, 07:45 PM
RE: [SE] The Dark Approaches - by Sah - 01-28-2023, 06:57 PM
RE: [SE] The Dark Approaches - by Freya - 02-04-2023, 02:08 PM
RE: [SE] The Dark Approaches - by Sah - 02-08-2023, 03:27 PM
RE: [SE] The Dark Approaches - by Freya - 02-13-2023, 02:41 PM
RE: [SE] The Dark Approaches - by Sah - 02-18-2023, 04:32 PM