[SE]Silk and satin, leather and lace
for Flora <3
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
flora

At the mermanta's compliment, Flora's eyes widen as if he's just said something unexpected. Feigning a blush, she grins and waves him off, though absolutely no part of her shies away from the attention.

'Ooooh!' If calories are a thing that the Kaliesin worries about, she won't do so publicly. Reaching into the box for the chocolatiest cookie she can find, Flora lifts it to her nose and sniffs cutely before giving Hadama a curious look. 'You're quite the charmer, you know that?' He was also nearly twice her age, but life, as the girl had learned far too young, was short.

Flicking one foot in the water, Flora gives her head a shake. "No, I'm still waiting for inspiration to strike." Lifting one of her shoulders in half-shrug, the Doubletake kicks out at the water again. "And, you know, to see if I might go with anyone with this. That way we can match."

Ahem.

'Oh! I brought this for you!' So saying Flora reaches behind her for the mood board she'd made. Opening the two cardboard folds to reveal a symphony of colours and textures, Flora begins to explain. "So obviously we want colours that will compliment your skin. You already have a lot of gold going on, so I thought maybe green? To go with your eyes?"
what doesn't kill me makes
me want you more
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[SE]Silk and satin, leather and lace - by Hadama - 03-11-2023, 07:23 PM
RE: [SE]Silk and satin, leather and lace - by Flora - 03-22-2023, 03:13 PM