It's coming down to nothing more than apathy
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Harper
Anything beautiful, people want to break
And you are beautiful, I'm afraid
She tugs at his hand, and he follows her listlessly, like a giant doll. He folds at the waist and drops down with a humph, careless where his limbs end up. Only just catching himself from falling sideways into her.

Waiting…he has waited - how long now? “Been waiting…two seasons now? She disappeared right as Deepfrost started.” And now it was nearly Longheat. Nearly three seasons - nearly nine months. Enough time for them to have had the child they’d been discussing. Gods, had it been that long already?

“Dun’ even know where I’d go. Stormbreak?” To Lena and Sohalia? Healing and warm in a way he hasn’t had in a support group in years. The Greatwood would be too hard with him and Phoebe still healing on their own. The Grounds was a wasteland, and Halo difficult to live in. One hand lifts to curl in his hair again, tugging enough for that same sharp pain to come back. “Helps…numb. Sleep alone. But ‘s only temporary.” Because he couldn’t keep it going; the only real reason he hasn’t devolved into a week-long drunken haze.
But I would love you in any form you take

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's coming down to nothing more than apathy - by Harper - 04-19-2023, 11:29 PM