It's coming down to nothing more than apathy
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Almost three seasons. Phoebe frowned. That wasn't a good sign. Either she had been ensnared by some Caido magic or she just...wasn't coming back. "Harper..." she breathed. Unsure what to say, what there was to say. How many women would disappear from right under his nose?

"Come to the Greatwood. I want you to." she said, almost with sternness. She didn't want him to be alone. "You'll be closer to Jude. There are plenty of homes. I know Jude would like it if you did too." she said, running her thumb along the back of his hand. "We may not be together, but we will always be family because of him, you know." she said in a more gentle tone.

Her heart hurt for him. But there was little she could do but offer him a safe haven. "Wait here." she said, standing. Phoebe went on a mini adventure, searching around the house for wherever the medicines and herbs were. Then she whipped him up a tonic she knew by heart.

She returned and sat next to him again. "Here. Drink this. It will help stave off the hangover." she said.
and then there's me, always waiting for you
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's coming down to nothing more than apathy - by Phoebe - 04-19-2023, 11:45 PM