It's coming down to nothing more than apathy
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
"My opinion?" she said and laughed brightly. "Harper, I am just a midwife who didn't know how the world worked until I met you -" Because yes, there had been many conversations about his "science" in their time together. "My opinion can't hold that much weight. But..." and she smiled at him. "You would be a great leader. You're compassionate. You're smart. You understand politics, war, and the everyday. And you are in good standing with the gods. Any region would be lucky to have you." she said with the upmost confidence.

But the conversation had turned more personal and she just shook her head. "I know why. It didn't stop my heart from wishing is all. It's stupid like that." she said quickly wiping at her eyes.

He made very good points which was very frustrating. Why did he have to be so logical and why did she have to agree with him. "You're right. It is time for you to shine." she said, smiling up at him. "Stop letting silly women hold you back."
and then there's me, always waiting for you
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's coming down to nothing more than apathy - by Phoebe - 04-28-2023, 12:13 AM