It's coming down to nothing more than apathy
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Phoebe rolled her eyes. They had hardly seen eachother except for Jude drop offs and pick ups. How many people could he really have seen look at her? "If they are too scared to talk to me, then maybe I am out of their league." she said in jest. Only half jest though. Really, she was pretty, not scary. Anyone without that kind of spine likely couldn't handle her tumultuous life.

But as he wagged a fork in her face she did manage a true laugh at his nagging. "In my world, girls were betrothed at 11 and married at 14." she said back, using an extreme but real situation. "And I have tried it, with you. So what's wrong with wanting to be pursued for a change?" she said with a smirk and a raised brow.

The conversation turned to Jude and her expression fell. "He went to Frey because he thought he was a burden on us." she said with a sad sigh. That reality still nawed at her heart. Her poor boy. "He was especially worried about helping you." she told him. It was a hard truth but it was important that he knew. "All we can do is encourage him to get out more. Kick him out of the house and make him find something to do or people to be with." she said with a grin, knowing neither of them would ever do that.
and then there's me, always waiting for you
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's coming down to nothing more than apathy - by Phoebe - 04-28-2023, 02:09 PM