It's coming down to nothing more than apathy
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
"I'll tell you you shouldn't if you tell me the same."

How easy it would be to do so. How easy to just comfort the other with empty words. But that's exactly what they would be - empty. She frowned and shook her head. "I can't, Harper. We made our son feel like a burden. We each failed him in that." she said sadly. How she wished she could say something different, but then she wouldn't be being honest with him or herself.

Oh, but Phoebe wasn't about to let that little nugget bomb of information go. "A...a sibling?" she said, a slight shake in her voice. She shouldn't have been surprised. Really it made perfect sense for Maeve and Harper to have discussed blending their families like that. But something about it still hit her hard in the chest.

That Jude had found someone his age and was helping her was a slight relief though. And as Harper began to describe the situation more fully, she began to wonder. "I wonder if it is the same girl I met in the Eyes of Vi. She decided to move to Stormbreak instead of staying in the Greatwood." she said with a slight sigh. Keeping residents was so difficult. The lack of leadership wasn't even a factor this time because Stormbreak lacked it too. "If it is, she is a lovely girl. You'll have to ask her name. It was Sohalia, or Soh for short."
and then there's me, always waiting for you
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's coming down to nothing more than apathy - by Phoebe - 04-29-2023, 04:13 PM