It's coming down to nothing more than apathy
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
His assurance feels hollow even though she is certain he believes it. She just wasn't fully ready to embrace it, her own guilt weighing her down. But like he said, she had to let it go eventually. This was just the start of self forgiveness.

Now it was her turn to smile at Harper reassuringly. "I am sure he will. He has your agreeableness. I am certain he will have many friends in no time." she said with a warm smile. He already had an older friend in the form of a brother after all. All he needed now was time and encouragement.

But the morning was drawing to a close and she ought to get out of Harper's hair. "I should probably get going though. The sky boat back leaves soon." she said as she stood. With delicate fingers she brought her plate over to the sink where it could be washed whenever Harper felt like it. "Thank you...for talking with me. I think it was good for us both." she said with a small smile.
and then there's me, always waiting for you
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's coming down to nothing more than apathy - by Phoebe - 05-01-2023, 09:30 PM