God Quest Deliver Me
Quest turn-in for Frey

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Frey
Anywhere but here and perhaps Tal's Very Interesting Seed might have bloomed in all of its full, monstrous glory. Alas, while Frey is fully capable of such a thing, the poor plant wouldn't stand a chance in these frigid temperatures. Something does happen, however, and with the faintest of pops, the Courier will look down to see a tiny little shoot from the pot, ready to be taken to the greenhouse and nurtured there.

"A busy, busy buttercup," they croon, not appearing visually, but rather as a fragrant breeze that surrounds both Boreal and Talyson, lifting a few errant ningo feathers into the air to make them dance and sway. "But of course..."

As if of its own accord, both dagger and vial of crimson sap rise into the air; the glass bottle uncorks itself, and the stream of viscous scarlet will appear to wind and wrap around the blade, adhering, it seems, to those places it has touched previously, until the dagger is left veined with red.

Talyson has completed his quest and has upgraded his dagger!

Type: Grey | Style: Offensive | Level: Mastered
Special Delivery Dagger | A carefully crafted dagger veined with crimson markings, decorated with the foot of a blink hare. Upon making a stabbing motion in the air, the dagger may damage a target up to 30ft away from the user.

Messages In This Thread
Deliver Me - by Talyson - 06-13-2023, 07:19 PM
RE: Deliver Me - by Frey - 06-14-2023, 06:12 PM
RE: Deliver Me - by Talyson - 06-16-2023, 05:22 AM