i can still hear you
For Jude and Frey <3
Jude Quinn
Singer

Age: 19 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847

And it's peaceful in the deep
Because either way you cannot breathe
Things seem to always happen quickly in their lives, so it should be no surprise that so much has changed between mining the rubies and standing before the shrine. Jude has nominally more experience with shrines because frankly he was ten the last time he actively called upon a god. At least it's the same herald?

Still, he can tell Sohalia is nervous, so he makes sure any of his own reservations are deeply hidden as he guides her through the Rainbow Road to Frey's shrine. Luckily she isn't completely new to the idea of heralds, having come with a fitting gift - though, as his mother's son, he can't help but smile because it would likely have been better for sex Frey - and saying her prayer aloud. Jude uses his free hand to pull out and place his own offering of a hand painted pinecone and a small blown glass bird with an array of colors inside. More artistic perhaps, but he'd spent a few hours alone painting and felt it was meaningful enough.

"We'd like to turn our earrings into two-way communication devices," he clarifies prematurely, just so they don't have to worry about wasting Frey's precious time. He may have time to linger when his mother is at his side, but those privileges were reserved for only those visits.
No need to pray
No need to speak
Jude

Messages In This Thread
i can still hear you - by Sohalia - 06-11-2023, 04:42 AM
RE: i can still hear you - by Jude - 06-15-2023, 08:45 PM
RE: i can still hear you - by Frey - 06-24-2023, 05:40 PM
RE: i can still hear you - by Sohalia - 06-24-2023, 09:41 PM
RE: i can still hear you - by Jude - 07-05-2023, 10:46 PM