{se} All heart and nothing else
Mel <3
Jude Quinn
Singer

Age: 19 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
I have found it is both a blessing and a curse
What he gets up to is usually a mystery to more than just her. Probably himself as well. Jude has a pending apprenticeship with Talyson but honestly his days are usually his and his alone, so he has never had much of a recognizable schedule from the outside.

Jude hasn't been to the Hollowed Grounds, but both of his parents had been from there and didn't exactly linger the second the barrier fell, so he can only quietly laugh in commiseration. "Yeah? What part was so bad? The company?" There's a hint of teasing there, poking fun at Jack. Sohalia has been a questionable influence on him during the course of their friendship. She has soothed much of his anxiety, yes, but what surfaces in the wake of that is something far more mischievous that his father undeniably passed on.

The energy dies immediately at her question, wilting with a grimace. The problem with being the son of the former Queen and now-King was his entire life being publicly consumed by nearly everyone in Torchline. Considering his issues with anxiety it was pretty much a living nightmare for Jude, especially because he'd been the one to find Maeve. "Less good," he mutters, though he tries for a smile for her sake. "I'd rather not be involved in the whole homecoming-meets-coronation publicity but I don't really have a choice." Running away to Stormbreak with Sohalia looks more appealing by the day. "I'd ask if the Ark would take me but I think we both know that wouldn't work." Laughing, he turns his meat over. He's not only rather lacking in the muscle department, but he was far too soft-hearted for their ranks.
to feel everything so deeply and insistently
JUDE

Messages In This Thread
{se} All heart and nothing else - by Jude - 06-11-2023, 01:02 AM
RE: {se} All heart and nothing else - by Melita - 06-11-2023, 11:18 AM
RE: {se} All heart and nothing else - by Jude - 06-13-2023, 08:03 PM
RE: {se} All heart and nothing else - by Melita - 06-14-2023, 09:39 PM
RE: {se} All heart and nothing else - by Jude - 06-16-2023, 02:27 AM
RE: {se} All heart and nothing else - by Melita - 06-16-2023, 11:51 AM
RE: {se} All heart and nothing else - by Jude - 06-21-2023, 04:03 AM
RE: {se} All heart and nothing else - by Melita - 06-21-2023, 07:13 PM
RE: {se} All heart and nothing else - by Jude - 06-28-2023, 04:22 PM