at tea time, everybody agrees
for Soh <3
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Got no plans and I've got no money
Gone are the days of milk and honey
Maeve stood to greet her, poised and regal, and Soh clasped her hands before her to resist the urge to clench them in her skirt. "I've heard a lot about you, too," she said as Maeve came closer, smiling fondly at the memory. Maeve had been one of the first things that she and Jude had ever talked about, one of the first things that had drawn them together. Their shared experience of losing a loved one had cemented their friendship - and now look where they were. It was strange to think that she had Maeve to thank, even though she'd been nowhere around, but Soh felt a certain gratefulness to the beautiful woman before her. It left her even more awestruck than she would have been anyway, meeting Jude's maman.

Her smile turned shy as Maeve took a good look at her, but she willingly twisted this way and that, a soft giggle falling from her lips as she was examined. She wasn't sure what to say, for a moment, but she gladly took the seat that Maeve indicated, spreading her skirt neatly around her and crossing her legs at the ankles. She'd always had a certain amount of grace and poise, but she really wanted to impress Maeve. Not just for Jude, but for herself. "Thank you for your invitation," she said. "I've been so excited to meet you. How are you feeling?" Hopefully her visit today wasn't putting too much strain on the former queen. She certainly didn't want to cause Maeve any discomfort or pain.
Green eyes and a head of gold
I'll give you two dollars if you save my soul
Sohalia

Messages In This Thread
at tea time, everybody agrees - by Maeve - 06-17-2023, 12:33 AM
RE: at tea time, everybody agrees - by Sohalia - 06-17-2023, 12:46 AM
RE: at tea time, everybody agrees - by Maeve - 06-17-2023, 01:52 AM
RE: at tea time, everybody agrees - by Sohalia - 06-17-2023, 02:21 AM
RE: at tea time, everybody agrees - by Maeve - 06-17-2023, 02:04 PM
RE: at tea time, everybody agrees - by Sohalia - 06-17-2023, 03:53 PM