God Quest don't you look good in red?
Frey Quest Turn In! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
relive who i've been at my worst,
every single night, looking for a distraction
Their voice appears from behind him which easily allows for Sunjata’s shoulders to relax, his head to lift as he watches the thin coil outstretch to pluck a nectarine from the basket and he smiles inwardly to himself to hear the appreciation within his deity’s voice. “I thought it would be a good option, given I typically only have peaches.” And he’s glad to know that the other additions are well received.

As for what he’s learned, however, he scans the book briefly to ensure he doesn’t forget anything, before he snicks it shut and shifts a bit, remaining on his knees with his head lifted, watching the basket as he speaks to Frey. “Interesting.” Because it was. “Not exactly what I had expected, actually. Previously when I talked to people about it, it was nearly always something adventurous and thrill seeking.” On top of a mountain in the woods with nobody around, somewhere half hidden in public trying not to be caught, etc. “But when asking them, the majority were tender, almost. In the observatory in the Greatwood or an airy room with sunlight and a breeze. The most adventurous one I heard was on the beach at midday, potentially storming.” He thinks about that one a little longer, it had been Isla’s after all. It had also been something he’d done before.

I will say it took more thought on the safer choices to determine what could potentially be hazardous or become an issue, but I managed it.” He lets a low chuckle rumble from him – the first time in a long while.
the flood
waiting for the sun to rise
pretty sight for some hollow eyes
totally sniped from odd ilu
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
don't you look good in red? - by Sunjata - 06-16-2023, 05:04 AM
RE: don't you look good in red? - by Frey - 06-19-2023, 04:47 PM
RE: don't you look good in red? - by Sunjata - 06-19-2023, 05:48 PM
RE: don't you look good in red? - by Frey - 06-19-2023, 07:19 PM
RE: don't you look good in red? - by Sunjata - 06-19-2023, 07:32 PM
RE: don't you look good in red? - by Frey - 06-19-2023, 08:07 PM
RE: don't you look good in red? - by Sunjata - 06-19-2023, 08:23 PM
RE: don't you look good in red? - by Frey - 06-19-2023, 08:42 PM
RE: don't you look good in red? - by Sunjata - 06-19-2023, 09:47 PM
RE: don't you look good in red? - by Frey - 06-20-2023, 05:38 PM