i can still hear you
For Jude and Frey <3

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Frey
A sweet, refreshing breeze blows across the Rainbow Road, catching in Sohalia's hair and tickling along the back of Jude's neck. Sweeping up a few leaves and petals in its wake, they flutter and swirl around the shrine, where Frey themselves seems to bloom up from the stones. "You two are cute as buttons, aren't you?" they say in a voice like honey and whiskey, smiling between them. "Are you sure it was this side of me that you wanted?"

Jude clarifies, however, and Frey listens, nodding gently and reaching out to brush their fingers across the hand blown bird. They can't create life and make it real - that's Vi's job - but they can admire it all the same. "Two-way communication is a little much all at once," they apologise, "but I can certainly get you started. How does this sound...?"

Soh failed her roll and so her COTS pass has been used! She has received the following quest from Frey:

1. Complete a thread catching a Whisper Fish. You may release the fish afterwards if you like.
2. Complete a training thread without speaking verbally to your opponent. Hand gestures, etc. are allowed.
3. Complete a thread mining ore from the Climb - the type of ore is up to you, but you must bring it to Frey at the end of the quest.
4. Complete a thread where both participants only communicate via whispering.

She will receive:

HEARings (1 & 2) | A pair of earrings that, when worn by two individuals, allows communication between them. Communication is only one way (i.e. HEARing 1 may speak and HEARing 2 may hear, but cannot respond)

Messages In This Thread
i can still hear you - by Sohalia - 06-11-2023, 04:42 AM
RE: i can still hear you - by Jude - 06-15-2023, 08:45 PM
RE: i can still hear you - by Frey - 06-24-2023, 05:40 PM
RE: i can still hear you - by Sohalia - 06-24-2023, 09:41 PM
RE: i can still hear you - by Jude - 07-05-2023, 10:46 PM