i can still hear you
For Jude and Frey <3
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230

How deeply are you sleeping or are you still awake?
A good friend told me you've been staying out so late
They waited for brief moments that seemed much longer, Soh holding her breath as she considered what meeting a deity would be like. When she felt the first fingers of the breeze catching in her hair, goosebumps rose along her arms, and she watched with a gleeful sort of awe as Frey took form before them, their form rising from the stones of the shrine. For a moment, Soh was rendered speechless; then she blushed as the herald seemed to tease her for her choice of offering. Flora had tried to warn her, but she hadn't had any better ideas.

In any case, Frey seemed to be very kind, and almost apologetic as they denied the pair's original request, instead offering a one-way communication device. Though it wasn't exactly what they'd had in mind, she was grateful all the same. That Frey had come to see them at all was incredible; they they were offering any kind of prize for their quest was priceless. "We will do as you ask. Thank you," she said with feeling.
Be careful, oh, my darling, oh, be careful what it takes
From what I've seen so far, the good ones always seem to break
Sohalia

Messages In This Thread
i can still hear you - by Sohalia - 06-11-2023, 04:42 AM
RE: i can still hear you - by Jude - 06-15-2023, 08:45 PM
RE: i can still hear you - by Frey - 06-24-2023, 05:40 PM
RE: i can still hear you - by Sohalia - 06-24-2023, 09:41 PM
RE: i can still hear you - by Jude - 07-05-2023, 10:46 PM