I heard that you fell in love or near enough
Anju Rao
Captain

Age: 32 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 10 - Int:
RIYA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Anju
The knife twists at the thought
that I should fall short of the mark
Despite the concern that lodges between her ribs like a stone, making it hard to breathe without the pinch of reminder, Koa’s reaction upon recognizing who is at his door admittedly makes her have to exhale sharply to avoid truly laughing. She even might have were he not clearly distressed and disheveled. Lifting both hands, palms open, Anju shakes her head firmly. Maybe one of the motions will get through to his brain and encourage the snap of realization.

Between her knees Riya peers through Koa’s legs, letting out a songlike, beckoning croon in hopes of luring Pip into view. Anju ignores her for the moment given she hasn’t tried something stupid like shoving past Koa - a thought she can tell is appealing given how Riya’s intrigue spikes immediately after Anju thinks that.

“No. You’re off-duty today. This is a personal visit.” Dropping her hands, she lifts a brow - inquisitive but not sardonic as she repeats her initial question. “May we come in?” Now that she has seen the physical reality of his despair she can’t fathom walking away, but it has to be his choice.
You're frightened by my bite
though it's no harsher than my bark

Messages In This Thread
RE: I heard that you fell in love or near enough - by Anju - 06-28-2023, 03:05 PM